Wednesday, November 19

Big life change

Hey there friends,

I just wanted to quicky share some recent changes in my life.  I have resigned my role as the Worship Arts Team Lead at Cornerstone Church. The past four years at Cornerstone have been wonderful. We truly serve a creative God, and I have been blessed to join talented artists in making music, planning, and so many of the other creative aspects of worship.

Worship planning, leading, coaching, and leading music in worship services are still ministry roles I am very passionate about. I trust that God is faithful, and have no doubt that He will be leading me into a new opportunity in His time. While I wait, I am blogging and working on being a stay-at-home mom, much to my kid’s delight (sarcasm intended).

Because my family is so embedded at Cornerstone, we will continue to be around in some ways for the time being, while we wait to see what God has for us next. I continue to pray for the future, people, and leadership of Cornerstone, with exciting things in the works like multi-site ministry.

I consider myself greatly blessed after the past four years of ministry, and I can’t wait to see what God has next. Thank you for your support and prayer.  God is good!

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment